Hershel's Random Jottings

My opinions and nothing but my opinions... on whatever catches my fancy at any time.

Name:
Location: Skokie (Chicago), Illinois, United States

My background? Over 30 years as a senior IT manager in various large corporations; now an independent professional photographer. I've also been a part-time high school teacher (photography, physics) and a very part-time WEB SEO consultant, with a background in marketing.

Saturday, October 08, 2005

The new Jewish Stock Photography site is being well received! I've already had inquiries from photographers in the US, Russia, and Israel. Tonight the photographer support section was added to the web site, allowing photographers to register as contributors. Other improvements are planned. In addition, I've used my SEO skills (see my other site, http://SEOmaven.com) to promote the photo site, and it's already doing very well in the search engines. This will improve as I continue to work it, but expect http://jewishstockphotos.com to remain on page one of all the major search engines for a long time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home