Hershel's Random Jottings

My opinions and nothing but my opinions... on whatever catches my fancy at any time.

Name:
Location: Skokie (Chicago), Illinois, United States

My background? Over 30 years as a senior IT manager in various large corporations; now an independent professional photographer. I've also been a part-time high school teacher (photography, physics) and a very part-time WEB SEO consultant, with a background in marketing.

Monday, October 03, 2005

I've launched yet another small business... this one to provide a source for Jewish-themed stock photography. I am currently soliciting other professional photographers (particularly Jewish photographers, so they understand the themes!) to participate and earn some extra money from sales of their images. The new site is http://jewishstockphotos.com. The add-on photographer support will be activated in about a week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home