Hershel's Random Jottings

My opinions and nothing but my opinions... on whatever catches my fancy at any time.

Name:
Location: Skokie (Chicago), Illinois, United States

My background? Over 30 years as a senior IT manager in various large corporations; now an independent professional photographer. I've also been a part-time high school teacher (photography, physics) and a very part-time WEB SEO consultant, with a background in marketing.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

I have a strange background. A degree in Geography, graduate work in Computer Science (in the 70's), a 30-year career in information technology, and a current career as a professional portrait photographer and Search Engine Optimizatuion expert. What a mix!

My latest effort is in SEO, and I seem to have discovered a successful "system" for getting excellent search engine placement. Don't believe me? Take a look at my one page sales letter that includes the "proof": http://SEOmaven.com

I'm currently looking to add 10 SEO clients in the next 4 weeks. For obvious reasons I don't accept "competing" clients... not interested in fighting myself :-)

So... if you have a commercial web site and are interested, apply quickly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home